So I was recently nominated for my first blogging award, courtesy of http://thejennymacbookblog.wordpress.com who I would like to profusely thank. I am stunned and honored by her consideration.
As stated in the rules of participation, I would like to share seven facts about myself:
- I was born in Hanford, California but currently reside in North Carolina.
- My favorite author is tied between Anne McCaffrey (sci-fi) and Mercedes Lackey (fantasy).
- Waterpolo was possibly one of the most difficult but rewarding sports I’ve ever competed in.
- I have one younger brother who is usually mistaken for my twin or my elder (I just don’t see it).
- I never grew out of loving horses.
- I fully intend upon going sky diving and/or bungee jumping one of these days.
- I want to visit or move to Japan.
Rules of Participation:
- List seven things about yourself.
- Nominate seven other bloggers.
Congratulations to my nominees and the very best of luck to you. Happy blogging! 🙂